- Highly Motivated, effective team player who takes an active role in team responsibilities.
- Expertise in geo-steering horizontal wells with in a 20-foot target window
- Five plus (5+) years geologic operations experience
- Confidence in skills and ability to work under stress with minimal supervision
- Experience with mapping petrophysical and reservoir parameters
- Experience with geoscience interpretation software, SMT Kingdom EarthPak, 2d/3d Pak
- Strong time management skills with multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Some travel/wellsite work required
- Master of Science Degree in Geology
- Experience working with an operator
- As principle operations geologist for company will be responsible for all aspects of well planning, steering, and logging in multi-rig program.
- Work closely with geophysicist, drilling engineer and landmen to ensure all well objects are successfully executed.
- Process geologic data from multiple sources and make real time targeting decisions on horizontal wells drilled within a narrow geologic target.
- Construct and present subsurface interpretations using maps, seismic, and cross sections.
- Coordinate and direct contractors
- Show proactive participation in optimizing field development, workflows and processes
- Actively share knowledge with colleagues and mentor junior staff
- Company located in Fort Worth, Texas with growing asset base in Eagle Ford Shale Play
- Matching 401K program, discretionary yearly performance-based bonus program, Long Term Incentive Stock Program
- Company paid Health, Dental and Vision insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
About Lonestar Resources
Lonestar Resources US Inc. (NASDAQ: LONE) is an independent oil and natural gas company, focused on the development, production, and acquisition of unconventional oil, NGLs, and natural gas properties in the Eagle Ford Shale in Texas. We have approximately 80 employees and our headquarters are located in Fort Worth, Texas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP on the following website: